- November, 2016--World Premier of piece for chamber ensemble, DIOTIMA Quartet and percussionist, Shiniti Ueno for Festival Ars Musica in Brussels.(Ars Musica commission)
- November, 2016--Curating the First Annual Mona Bismarck American Center Festival of New American Music in Paris.
- December, 2016--Commissioned by Kings Fountain Foundation and performed by the DIOTIMA String Quartet, ‘SAXOPHONE for string quartet’ will have its world premiere as part of the HEAR NOW / Paris festival at the Mona Bismarck American Center in Paris, France.
- December, 2016--Curate HEAR NOW / Paris , a three day festival of new American music by Los Angeles composers , at the Mona Bismarck American Center in Paris, France. (See festival program: hearnowmusicfestival.com)
- January 2017--Present ART IN ITS MOMENT (AIIM) at the Pacific Resident Theatre in collaboration with Alex Fernandez, Eliane Gans, and the Colburn School of Music. Created by Levick, AIIM , through theatre, painting and music, describes how the socio – historical moment in which he or she lives strongly influences the nature of the artist's creation.
- February 2017--During their west coast tour the DIOTIMA String Quartet will give the US premiere of 'SAXOPHONE for string quartet' as part of the Jacaranda Series in Santa Monica, CA.
- April 2017--Release of new CD, REMNANTS OF SYMMETRY, by Signature Records (Radio France Musique) with the DIOTIMA String Quartet, Wilhem Latchoumia, Nicholas Isherwood, Florent Jodelet and Daniel Ciampolini
- April 2017--The Virtual Reality component of ENVIRONMENT / MAZE , an installation created in collaboration with Ben Perrone, will be presented as part of the M.A.R.S. festival in Los Angeles.
- April 2017--Originally created by Levick in 2011, the seventh annual HEAR NOW Festival will take place April 28th, 29th and 30th in Los Angeles. Funded by the NEA, the City of Los Angeles and Los Angeles County, the festival concerts will be repeated on the weekend of May 5th at the Los Angeles City College, UC Chapman,and USC Dominguez Hills.
- April 2017--Commissioned by Andrea Cockrum, Fariba Ghaffari , Cecilia Tsan and anonymous donors, THE MESSIAH, a solo for speaking cellist—text and music by Levick—will have its world premiere as part of the HEAR NOW Festival.
- July 2017--At Artpark, outside of Buffalo, NY, a 'pilot' version of ENVIRONMENT / MAZE will be built and presented to the public.
- July 2018--The integral version of ENVIRONMENT / MAZE will be presented to the public at Artpark, outside of Buffalo, NY.